POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Running Faucet (364k) : Re: Running Faucet (364k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running Faucet (364k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jun 2000 07:44:30
Message: <393f871e@news.povray.org>
"Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message
| Bob,
| I found artifacts with 60 fps also, but the 59.94 fps gives a useful
| animation with running faucet. Found it always a little strange to have both
| those fps-switches, but there probably is a deeper significance to it!
| BTW I fixed a bug in CMPG63M; version 226 is now the latest.

Wow, wish I knew about this before.  Takes some getting used to, that CMPG63M.
Hope I can manage to use the matrix feature.  One problem though... the TGA
preview is really neat stuff but it flipped my images top for bottom.  I'm
sure it's because the two I tested out had been converted from the original
POV-Ray output by IrfanView.  I've seen it happen before.
Great thing once again Sander!  Hope you find time to render too.

Bob